.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Orchid Garden

Orchids are wonderful. They bloom in Winter, when the outdoor gardens are sleeping. As a matter of fact, some of mine bloom all year around.I have had many varieties, but the Phaleanopsis are the hardiest. Here are some specimens which have graced my solarium over the years.

                     



  


  



                       


                                            
                                  

                                          

3 comments:

Project Create said...

Beautiful!
I am sorry Renata, but the whole house is sick, so I guess it will not be this week as I had hoped.
Tammy

Sue Frelick said...

Don't orchids have leaves? I guess the flower is enough when they are this beautiful!

Renate Duclos said...

Sue, its just my way of taking pictures. I love to get as close to the blossom as possible. That usually excludes the leaves.But yes , orchids do have leaves.