.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

The joy of Drawing

Drawing has become my most favorite way of expressing myself in Art. It is joyful. It is relaxing . It is like meditation. Drawing is even  known to lower Blood Pressure.
This blog is for my friends and family who do not have face book  ,where these pictures   are also posted.
For some, this might be a welcome change from all the photos.
There is so much beauty around us and I like to capture it and share it in whichever mode it is possible for me. And I love doing it!!



                                  
    


                                   


                       
                                                

4 comments:

Liz said...

You are amazingly talented! Is there nothing you can't do?! Your pictures are so beatifual, your drawings are so calming. No wonder it lowers your blood pressure. Beautiful work.

Cibie said...

I absolutely am in awe at your gorgeous paintings! What talent Renate! I hope to one day have you teach me to create such amazing images!

Renate Duclos said...

Thank you my friends.
There are a thousand things I can't do.I won't drive my car to Halifax after my accident{ many years ago)
I can't put a Video in the VCR, just kidding , but almost. I am technically very challenged.... and the list goes on....
And Cibie, just come on over. I would love to paint and draw with you!!
Love you both!!

Unknown said...

My dear Renate, I am simply blown away by your artistic talent! Your drawings and paintings are absolutely amazing! What a wonderful gift you have. <3