.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Hearts

     
                    I have been neglecting my blog because I was busy painting. But since it is still  February , I will post my intended Valentines very late.

                        " A bell is no bell till you ring it,
                           a song is no song till you sing it,
                           and love in your heart
                           was not put there to stay-
                           love isn't love
                           til you give it away.

                                    Oscar Hammerstein, Sound of Music

    I call my hearts happy hearts and not " Bleeding Hearts."  Valentines day or not, I like to give them away any Day.

                                
         
 
  


   









                   
                                            




                                
                    
                       

                                  






         





                             

3 comments:

Sue Frelick said...

Be still my heart. What beautiful flowers! I should tell you that my "Amy" has 2 new shoots starting. That makes 4. What she took away in time to sprout, she has more than ymade up for in showiness :-) I still can't believe I killed this one! lol

Sue Frelick said...

What meant to say is that I can't believe I did NOT kill it. I usually do. Must be the composted pigeon poo.

Project Create said...

Renata,
What lovely pictures. I love that plant. You are such an incredible gardener and photographer. I am hoping to find time this week to come out to your house again to set up the rest of what we started. This week is not too busy.Will try to call tomorrow to set up a time.
Huggs,
Tammy