.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring is here??

I could not believe my eyes that this little bunch of crocos had actually opened today. I had observed it carefully every day. I mean it's pretty exciting to see your first flower in the new year of thousands of flowers.
So this little bunch wins the honors . The interesting thing is how the camera sees these crocus. Depending on the light and the position it gives us the impression as if they were different colored crocus. In reality is all one little bunch.






















2 comments:

Sue Frelick said...

Sweet flowers for a sweet birthday girl! You know, Renate, the older you get, the longer your birthday celebration lasts. I hope your's lasts all week!

Renate Duclos said...

Sue, our celebration of life.... of flowers, of friends of everything beautiful is every day and lasts forever. Thank you for you,to help me celebrate.