.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Wonderful Frogs.

I am missing my frogs, the ones which are still sleeping in the mud at the bottom of my pond and the ones which have graced my life in the past with their beauty.
Yes , I  think they are beautiful. But then I also think snakes are beautiful. And spiders!!  :)
In any case: they are extremely photogenic. They are also very easy to photograph, unlike  grasshoppers or bees or butterflies who would rather be elsewhere instead in front of my camera.
Here are some of my lovely frogs from the past.But who knows, maybe they are still around and have not passed.  The problem is, that they all look alike.

                                          
                                          

                                     


      


                                


                                         


                                              

4 comments:

Project Create said...

Happy Birthday, sweet friend, sorry I missed telling you today when I saw you, Hope it was a great day, huggs,
Tammy

Superbaldguy said...

Renate, I'd love to come down to your garden sometime and shoot, there seems to be a whole new world in there.....

Renate Duclos said...

Ron, you may come and visit any time. My world is at my fingertips,and it's a pretty beautiful little world.

Sue Frelick said...

I'm begging you ... Pretty PLEASE may I use one of your wonderful frog pictures on the Nova Scotia Preppers blog?