.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Autumn Tree

                                         




It is always rewarding to me to take a nice photo.My ultimate goal is to paint this photo.
Rarely does it happen , that this marriage between photo and painting takes place in a satisfactory way.
I am still a novice in painting and usually need books to refer to.
This time I solely relied on nature and my feelings.
I practiced  tree trunks and leaves.



I took photos of whole trees,




                                                  

part of trees





and leaves





     


After all of this I finally decided it's time to start painting.






 


 





 
                  Funny thing is, that my painting turned out to be upside down. But that is after all the liberty of the artist.
                                   


                                     

2 comments:

Sue Frelick said...

Oh, Renate! I didn't know you were going to post a picture of the finsihed painting. It is so breath-taking that when i saw it I said right out loud, "Oh, my gosh!"

Artistic liscence is a reality so paint upside down, side ways, make use of it any way you like. Just keep on painting, friend.

Project Create said...

Renata, you artowrk is so beautiful. Love it, upside down or right side up.