.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Overdue Activities

Where do I find time to do a blog?
These activities are slightly outdated, and new photos are waiting to be recorded. .But I intended to show you the life of this gardener throughout the year.
This very windy and rainy day is perfect to finally create this blog.





 I created a little resting place near the new fence  to relax and watch the seedlings grow..





the wheelbarrow is waiting to add compost to the raised beds.
 


Michael David came for a visit



Great grandpa Bob and Michael David




Mommy Alissa and baby



Seeds raised on the windowsill are now moved to grow frame



 


cuke raised on window sill.



 
 
seedlings in the growframe


 

I have grown



The mayflowers were blooming lovely



 


Hi there, I like it here. Lots of worms !!







some special early bloomers




lady's mantle








on April 6th I planted  beets , carrots , radish, spinach, lettuce  in the garden.


 
ever helpful Bob is fixing the protective cover.


the lovely marsh marigold


 
last but not least: Heffy watching TV

No comments: