.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Falling Behind

I can't keep up with these plants. Their growth rate seem to exceed my thought patterns and time line.
Wonderful things happened in April. Visitors of animals and human kind. Beautiful Blooms.





these cukes have spent their month in the grow frame




Bachelor buttons and Zinnias


and more




big patches of violets all over the lawn.




during the warm spell we harvested 5 asparagus, the next 5 died in the night frost. Better times ahead , I hope.





Photographer at work. I love my Nikon.




This Admiral Butterfly came for an early visit.




Great grandma,Grandma and little Michael David.




triplets?? Notice the mosquito on his left shoulder.







in the mood for painting daffodils and penguins


 

grand daughter Christina and Cordell came for a lovely visit.


  My Bob had his birthday. Happy new year Bob!!


It's cold enough , but not wet enough for these little seedlings to grow





the new deer fence has been very effective.




the very photogenic tulip




one very big rain drop




kissed by the setting sun




the inner life of a tulip




radish planted 6th of April outdoors, pic taken 24th of April. It is possible to start early.




Quince.

  there are so many more beautiful flowers






but I will end my Gardenere's journal with our beautiful cat Gnossos.

No comments: