.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Watching Amy grow

                        On  Nov. 28th I planted a beautiful BIG Amaryllis bulb which I had purchased at
                        Halifax Seed.
                        We call her Amy. As you can see, I am growing a little silly since the gardening
                         outdoors has stopped. I now have to play with my indoor plants.
                        Growth inside Amy took a while. Yesterday I took the first Photos to record her
                        development.



                                                              



It seems , that I  have a little curious helper , Heffy, checking it out as well.








Mmmmm, I better go for a closer look!!







                                                        


                        
                    

1 comment:

Sue Frelick said...

Wow Renate, my amerylis hasn't spouted yet. How cool that I can watch yours grow and see what to look forward to with mine; a birthday gift from a special friend ;-)