.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Last Chance?

          I would much rather just go outside into the sunshine and take pictures
          of pretty flowers, instead of presenting a Kale Cooking demonstration.
          But the chances are getting pretty slim.
          Today the first snow flurries were falling. I know we should not complain.
          We have been blessed with such wonderful weather.
           I also know it is inevitable, that my flower's roots will have to be covered
          with a thick blanket of snow in order to sleep well .
          I was determined to find their last beauty today.  



                                     












                                                                            
                                                                                   

                                                                                









                                                                                         

2 comments:

Sue Frelick said...

Well, my Renate, after seeing your georgous photos, I am ready to hang up my camera and spend more time here with you!

Renate Duclos said...

My dear Sue, I may be able to take a good picture, but you are the Queen of blogging!!
You take great pictures!! You may hang up your apron but never your cameara!!