.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

New Blog design.

Since the earth is soon not laughing with two many more flowers, I have decided to change my blog title. It is simply delightful to live here and with the addition of the two dogs , life is never dull.
There are quite a few lovely photos to tell the story.
Featured is the fun time we had at Crescent Beach.
Sue Wilde came down , joined by two friends ,and Julia and I and Bailey and Blue had a wonderful outing to Crescent beach.

 This was the dogs first outing  ,encountering people , dogs and ocean. ( other than the Groomer ,Vet and Trainer}They were very well behaved and loved the water.


This little brown girl is Olive, Bailey's sister.

Julia was a pro handling the puppies


 
they did not even chase the birds.


and in a little deeper 


Jen and Aussie

 



a fitful stroll



my feet are wet






nature

 



wet little Olive


I think I am tired
great fun with all those Doodles


 
 







1 comment:

Sue Frelick said...

They are so sweet. The day at the beach looks like a wonderful time.

I love your new blog look!