.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Adorable Michael David

I don't have too many new posts, because I never have much to say.
But I have seen very small blogs and so I think it's ok. to make a very small post just once.
 I do this , because the birth of little Michael David Pittman, on Thursday , 8th of March 2012  is so very important and exciting.
And I want to share this happy event with my family and friends.
Bob and I visited the happy parents, Alyssa and Jeremy Pittman and baby on Friday and took some photos. Some of them are not very good quality because we turned off the flash .It might have been too bright for the baby.
The visit was a wonderful experience . Mom and baby are doing well. And look at that happy and proud Dad!!
















1 comment:

Sue Frelick said...

Renate! I didn't know you had a new post up until this minute! Oh, my, gosh he is a beautiful boy.

I love the photo of him with the little knit hat. I can't believe how perfect he looks.

And what a sweet photo of you and the new baby. So precious. My sweet friend, you have captured a beatiful moment.

Congratulayions to the whole family again.