.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Images taken with my new little Nikon Coolpix 7800



Gnossos is paying attention!!

This is the first time I am using my Mac to create a blog. And it is also the first time I am displaying images taken with my new little Nikon Coolpix 7800.
It's a great day to do this, its snowing again, Yeah!!



Little Bailey is not pleased that I am spending ALL his time on the computer . He wants to play his favourite game.



I bought the new little Nikon for my trip to Australia in March. I love my big SLR Nikon, but it is just too heavy to lug around.


It is difficult to find nice Motives in my backyard in the winter. But I need to find out , if this camera is for me. In sunlight it is difficult to see anything on the screen. It has a tiny view finder which is a joke compared to the large Nikon. But better than nothing.



I think it does a pretty good job at this distance.


the Zoom is small and not that great.


the lovely deer are all over the place, bending and braking fences.




Bailey is supervising the installation of the new computer.



very few flowers are blooming this month













still no one playing with me?





ok, I give up!!  I 'll have a little nap too.



Gnossos is getting tired.



And so am I.

Until next time.

1 comment:

Sue Frelick said...

The new camera takes lovely photos. Thank you for the review. I can see a difference from your SLR photos, but I can't put my finger on it.

I can't wait to see the photos that are waiting for you in Australia. :-)

Love your snowman p.j.'s xoxo