.

Monday, March 7, 2011

My winter activities

    I have really enjoyed this winter.
We have had lots of snow. Lots of photo opportunities. We enjoy the crackling fires in the woodstove after a crisp walk with Abbie. It's usually a very slow walk as she is getting old. Knitting socks. Reading good books. Not watching T.V.  Sketching.
After many years of hibernation, Quilt emerged to finally be quilted. I won't get it all done this year, but certainly enjoy this leisurely past time.


                                       

                                   

                                        

 I also experimented in a few little sketches

    


   

             

         
     
  Sometimes I am not sure who is painting the pics
 

 
last but not least... the winter has been lovely , but I can't wait to dig  .
A day after this photo was taken  the snow melted and new life is emerging..

2 comments:

Sue Frelick said...

Beautiful photos again Renate (and Bob). Your artwork is so inspiring; no wonder you won so many ribbons at the fair.

Renate Duclos said...

Thank you, Sue.We all have our little talents. Look at yours!!
xxoox